Thursday, April 7, 2011

Someday

It's been more than a year i started reading Shantaram,but i still haven't done with it.I can't seem to decide if it's the book(although i enjoyed reading most of the half it is just too big a book for my liking) or just my new found companion-procrastination!Sometimes it's also hard to reason why,like in this case i don't know why i am being put off with completing the book.I sense my logical ability derated.
The book is a heady mix of mumbai's culture/anatomy and the exhilarating life of a convict turned fugitive.Cultural fiction/non-fiction being one of my fave genres i should have completed the book in a go.
It's amusing how there always a flurry of excuses scurrying through my mind when i ruminate over incompletion of things!But i feel dogged enough for now to fasten atleast a few loose ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.