Sunday, March 13, 2011

After all the travel document pictures in previous blog i feel like i need a break.
I have been,for the past 2 weeks,working a bit on food photography.My (self-assigned) project is based on whatever(food related) is within close reach(home!)
I have been reading a lot online/offline in a hope for some brilliant ideas to dawn upon me.I work on it on and off.And i have this strange obsession to calculatively add up everything in my head and that almost gives me an illusion that the job's done!
To counter to this decepption i am kinda making it be a non assignment and infact i have been clicking more often hence!Yes,strange i know!
This is one of my fave tea cups that i brought from ahmadabad.I noticed that the potters here produce some wonderfully designed wares...and there are a lot of collaborations with product designers to exploit the use of this natural element.Some of them can be found at the design shop at NID campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.