Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I had half of a watermelon on a sunny yesterday.Although i have been taking various forms of vitamin c hoping it helps heal the wounds but the cyst on my leg continues to spread to different areas causing much discomfort.Basically i limp,sleep-straddled,sit only on chair with both feet touching ground and can't even begin to think of how many days have passed without my suryanamaskars.Its a strange thing because what seems like a little itch develops into this massive pimple oozin with blood in just  a day.
I have a paranoia of hospitals.Only when i have to go there for my own treatment.And when it involves a wound that needs cleaning up which means there will be twisting and squeezing of pus and blood straight up on my own skin!It sends me into a nervous tailspin.
When the first cyst appeared my mother insisted i go see a doc but i managed to convince that i would give my immunity a chance to work its power but what a disappointment!My granny always thinks my ideas are weird but she doesnt assert as much.I know that she eschews surgical/nursing as much as me.
After a point when it began to spread over like some bloody vessel had conspired against my self-induced reiki i gave in.I must say it got me excited to visit the doctor cause i was gonna put on some decent clothes after 4 days of vegging out!
What happened in the clinic was exactly what my mom had mentally prepared me for.I knew the game but was hoping it wouldn't be as hard. It was harder.All the while i shut my eyes,said a lil prayer that was interrupted with a rather postive streak imagining my leg being cut(influenced by what i read somewhere that in an extreme case,the abcesses in an ulcerating leg wound can produce gangrene and lead to loss of limbs!!)which made me less queasy.
It felt rather relieved after the gunk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.