Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Onset of summer is a a prep stage for many things that come during the season.Some thats exciting and some anything but exciting.
I have developed a massive cyst  on my knee which has put me under an uninvited test.Just when i have things to attend to,which basically involves moving around,the predicament intensified over the last two days.My movements are restricted to home and occassinal visits to the terrace.
At times,when i have a lotta spare time uncomfortability sets in.I have a fetish for schedules.I need to have a few things to do.I need to prioritise those things.And usually that depends on my mood,but a schedule always!
I am having an experiment upon myself to break this habit.I have been incorparating a couple of methods to get through.I do not want to disclose the details of it all but its go to do with reading and trying to implement all that i imbibe during the course of it.A conscious effort,i realised take me a lotta pushing to do,but i am hoping i will be able to continue to hold it through.
Apart from this little test,i have been trying to renconcile with all the plants at home.My mom's passion for gardening has brought home a vast array of flora.Her love for them is sublime.Gardening has been an integral part of my growing up.My mom made it a point for me to involve myself in the watering them,adding of fertilisers and the re-potting process with her.Although i have been out of the loop since a while, i think all of that has subconsciously added to my love for nature.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.